The book tour for Dutch Girl: Audrey Hepburn and World War II is now in progress. Robert Matzen has been featured in PEOPLE magazine and other print publications and appeared on FOX News primetime, FOX Business, NIEUWSUUR (Dutch national television), I24 Iraeli television, and other national and international media outlets. As a speaker, he has entertained groups of up to 1,200. To inquire about scheduling a lecture or book signing, please contact the publicity department at Robert’s publisher, GoodKnight Books.
Dutch Girl Book Tour Dates 2019
- Hudson Library lecture & signing, Wed. May 22 at 7:00 P.M. 96 Library Street, Hudson, Ohio. See video of this lecture.
- CINEVENT, signing, Fri. May 24 7-8 P.M.; lecture & signing, Sat. May 25 3:30-4:30 P.M. at the 51st CINEVENT film convention, Renaissance Downtown, Columbus, Ohio.
- BookExpo, signings, Thurs. May 30 11:30 A.M.-12:15 P.M. at the IPG booth and 3:30-4:30 P.M. Table 6 in the autographing area, Javits Center, New York City.
- Barnes & Noble, signing, Sat. July 20 2:00 P.M. at the Cranberry PA location.
- Jansen & de Feijter Boekhandel Velp (Netherlands), joint media interview with Luca Dotti & signing, Sat. Sept. 14.
- British Airborne Museum Oosterbeek (Netherlands), signing, Wed. Sept. 18 11 A.M.
- Airborne at the Bridge Arnhem (Netherlands), signing, Wed. Sept. 18 2 P.M.
- Oklahoma Book Festival, Oklahoma City, OK Boathouse District, author interview & signing, Sat. Sept. 21, 11 A.M.
- Lorelei Books, 1103 Washington St., Vicksburg, MS, signing, Tues. Oct. 22 5:30-7:30 P.M.
- Southern Heritage Air Foundation, Tallulah, LA, lecture & signing, Wed. Oct. 23 11 A.M. -2 P.M.
- SHAF, Tallulah, LA, signing, Thurs. Oct. 24 6:30-7:30 P.M.
- St. Louis Jewish Book Festival, Wed. Nov. 13 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- Duquesne Club, Pittsburgh, PA Wed. Nov. 20 6:30 P.M.