The book tour for Dutch Girl: Audrey Hepburn and World War II is now in progress. Robert Matzen has been featured in PEOPLE magazine and other print publications and appeared on national television and international radio. As a speaker, he has entertained groups of up to 1,200. To inquire about scheduling a lecture or book signing, please contact Robert’s publisher, GoodKnight Books.
Dutch Girl Book Tour Dates 2019
- Hudson Library lecture & signing, Wed. May 22 at 7:00 P.M. 96 Library Street, Hudson, Ohio. See video of this lecture.
- CINEVENT, signing, Fri. May 24 7-8 P.M.; lecture & signing, Sat. May 25 3:30-4:30 P.M. at the 51st CINEVENT film convention, Renaissance Downtown, Columbus, Ohio.
- BookExpo, signings, Thurs. May 30 11:30 A.M.-12:15 P.M. at the IPG booth and 3:30-4:30 P.M. Table 6 in the autographing area, Javits Center, New York City.
- Barnes & Noble, signing, Sat. July 20 2:00 P.M. at the Cranberry PA location.
- Jansen & de Feijter Boekhandel Velp (Netherlands), lecture & signing, Sat. Sept. 14.
- Airborne Museum Oosterbeek (Netherlands), signing, Wed. Sept. 18 A.M.
- Airborne at the Bridge Arnhem (Netherlands), signing, Wed. Sept. 18 P.M.
- Oklahoma Book Festival, Oklahoma City, OK Boathouse District, panel discussion & signing, Sat. Sept. 21, 2019.
- Lorelei Books, 1103 Washington St., Vicksburg, MS, signing, Tues. Oct. 22 5:30-7:30 P.M.
- Southern Heritage Air Foundation, Tallulah, LA, lecture & signing, Wed. Oct. 23 11 A.M. -2 P.M.
- Commemorative Air Force MS Wing, Bruce Campbell Air Field, Madison, MS, lecture & signing, Wed. Oct. 23 6:30-9 P.M.
- SHAF, Tallulah, LA, signing, Thurs. Oct. 24 6:30-7:30 P.M.
- St. Louis Jewish Book Festival, Wed. Nov. 13 10:30-11:30 A.M.
- Duquesne Club, Pittsburgh, PA Wed. Nov. 20 7:00 P.M.